• Free-to-air channels: upgrade your TV and access free-to-air channels in brilliant HD.
• On-screen TV Guide: simply click a button to find out more about the current program
and display a 7-day program guide.
• Find your favorites: create your personal lists by genre, family member or other
preferences and zap quickly between shows, films, and sports.
• Quick and easy installation: simply connect your Nokia Satellite Receiver 7000 with
your satellite antenna and your TV. Follow the installation wizard and enjoy free-to-air
• Advanced connectivity: such as USB 2.0 for your external hard drive and a coaxial
digital output for your home cinema system.
• Recording: upgrade your Nokia Satellite Receiver 7000 with the recording and timeshift
function software. Available for download here.
Connect the receiver to your TV via the HDMI or AV port and watch thousands of free-to-air channels in High Definition or Standard Definition via a satellite antenna. You can set up personalized lists and sort the channels in favorite lists by genre, family member or other preferences. Connect your external USB device to the USB port and playback movies or photos stored on it on the TV screen.
Prices are subject to alterations and in consequence of continuous research and development technical specifications, design and appearance of products may change.
© 2023 StreamView is the licensee of the Nokia brand. Nokia is a registered trademark of Nokia Corporation.
Audio & video
Display resolution: HD TV
Video resolution: 1080i, 720p, 576i
Audio decoding: Dolby Digital Plus
USB 2.0 (0.5 V, max. 500mA)
AV (3.5 mm)
Digital audio (coaxial)
DC IN (12 V, 1 A)
Power supply: AC 100 - 240 V AC ~ 50/60 Hz
Input voltage: DC 12 V, 1 A
Power consumption working: max. 12 W
Power consumption in standby: 0.5 W
Operating temperature: 0 ~ +50 °C
Storage temperature: -20 ~ +70 °C
Width (in mm): 112
Depth (in mm): 123
Height (in mm): 24
Weight (in kg): 0,23
Included in the packaging
AV to Scart cable
2x AAA batteries