- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without providing a reason.
- The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took possession of the goods.
- In the case of a contract for several goods which you have ordered as part of a single order and which are delivered separately, the withdrawal period shall begin from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, took or has taken possession of the last goods.
- In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must provide us with a clear declaration (e.g. e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) about your decision to revoke this contract. We ask you to fill out the corresponding online form.
- It would be sufficient for you, to comply with the cancellation period, to send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
- However, we would like to point out that the revocation is excluded in the case of, for example, customer-specific goods (custom-made products), delivery of sound or video recordings, or computer software in sealed packaging, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- Furthermore, there is no right of withdrawal if digital content was delivered via a non-physical data carrier (e.g. by download) and if the delivery was made after prior express consent and knowledge, the right of withdrawal is lost. You should have received and confirmed a corresponding note for this at the latest before conclusion of the contract (thus before payment and start of the download).
- In the evant a right of withdrawal exists, we will send you the corresponding instructions for the return shipment after receipt of your timely withdrawal. If reasonable for economic and logistical reasons, we will also send you the relevant shipping documents for the return shipment.
- You must return the goods immediately and, in any case, no later than 14 days from the day on which you received the instructions for the return shipment from us. The time limit shall be deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- Unless otherwise agreed or unless you have been sent shipping documents for the return shipment, the direct costs of returning the goods are to be borne by you for the time being. Goods that cannot be sent by parcel post will normally be collected from you.
- If you cancel this contract, we will refund any money we have received from you, including any delivery charges for returning the goods, normally within 14 days of receiving the goods back from you or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods. However, if any additional costs are incurred because you have chosen a method of return other than the cheapest standard delivery or the one offered by us, we will not pay these costs.
- We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
- We may refuse to refund until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
- You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is a result of handling that is unusual or unsuitable for the nature, properties or function of the goods.
- We reserve the right to reduce the repayment in the event of such a loss of value, or if this should not be possible to charge you for the equivalent loss in value.
Right of withdrawal